Tuesday 15 January 2008

Just look at where I am now!

Welcome to Canada

Ok here goes my attempt to give you an up date of my life in Canada! Really busy season with a large team of mostly new reps and hundreds of guests to look after.
A beautifull place with really good people and some fascinating things to do. Excellent snow conditions and as usual well looked after by our suppliers.


We start the season with what are known as FAMS familiarisation of the events we offer our guests.
Not all of them to my taste, not particularly an animal lover, but others right up my street.







I seem to spend most of my life working, but have at least got my friend Wendy here with me and we do spend time in the outdoor office.


We have local friends too :-)

Ok I will try and post this one and if successfull will do more!

3 comments:

Carmel said...

LOL that is such a sheila pose, in the glorious mountains on your mobile phone!!

Gorgeous pics -- total opposite of the scorching sun we're having here, although today there was a tropical storm which freaked Siobhan out a bit!

Lots of love and blog again soon chuck.
cx

Liz and Keith ......on the beach said...

Wow! It looks beautiful....well done m'dear for finally blogging...keep 'em coming X

Siobhan's Gap Year said...

well done kiddo for blogging.It looks beautiful. All you need is a hot chocolate machine in the outside office and you would be sorted for the day!.Keep up the blogging so I know you are enjoying life.
loads of love
big sis

Sib xxx