Tuesday 8 April 2008

The Canada Collection

Sorry for the erratic blogging, promise to do better this summer. However here is the Canada collection just to round off with pictures worth framing! I am supposed to be packing and that always motivates me to find alternatives to help my procrastinations, hence the blog lol.





So as the season is coming to an end I look back with pleasure at the good times.









It is a beautiful country and I am glad I have had the opportunity to see it.



















Spectacular scenery and nature at its best.











Incredible hotels in unique settings where luxury is the name of the game.







I have been lucky with my team, they are lovely people and have made it a good season.











They have worked hard and played hard.







Cute to look at too :-) lol







I am ready now to head back to Europe and the sunshine and a bit more of convenient local variety.

but with my memories for life and a collection of beautiful photos.

1 comment:

Siobhan's Gap Year said...

Dear Sheila
It looks like a really beautiful place. I am glad that you are able to see the delights of your surroundings and it is not all just hard work.
Look forward to your next blog.x