Tuesday 5 June 2007

Where I am.

In Italy on Lake Garda living in Sirmione with our office based in Desenzano. Taking some settling in to my new role as reps manager for Italy as the job has not been defined and I seem to get everything that no one else wants to do.
My plan then for the next couple of days is to plan my job and work as it has been crisis management so far and that just gets too stressful.
Apartment is lovely, one bedroom with decent double bed and then a double sofa bed in the living room. Large balcony with lake view and slowly getting settled in.
So far Liz and Keith have stopped one night en route to Corfu, when we drank too much wine and of course in true family style put the world to rights. Good fun and all stayed friendly - risky when alcohol involved.
That will do for my first blog will add to it later, but just wanted to get started.

3 comments:

Liz and Keith ......on the beach said...

Come on Sheila!! Let's have an "I am off to Canada" post please ......and then I will get on with my "I am off to Australia" post. Love Lizzy X

Siobhan's Gap Year said...

Dear Sheila
Lovely to see that you have a blog. thanks for leaving the meassages on mine.It meakes me feel closer to you when i know you are reading it. I cannot gfigure out how to put you on my favourites of blog sites i like.email and let me know if you know how to do it. Liz added the others for me before I left.Also I have you on Skype but you have not accepted my connection.If you do we can have a skype chat. Lots lof love
Big sis

Siobhan xxxx

Siobhan's Gap Year said...

that was meant to be messages...makes....figure...

my fingers got mixed up..love
Sib xxx